HUTMEN S.A. is one of the biggest producer of non-ferrous metals in Poland. Tradition of our company reaches 1918 year. Then "Schaefer and Schael" Plant was build on the area of 4000 m2, manufacturing bearing alloys, tin-lead solders, printer's alloys, bronzes.
Development and modernization, experience and highly competent personnel together with modern engineering and up-to-date technologies guarantee products of the highest quality. Apart from satisfying the domestic market demand we export our products to many countries, among other things: Germany, Great Britain, France, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Belgium, Denmark, USA, Canada, Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan.
In 1992 our company changed its status. It was converted to the sole trader of the State Treasury, on the 5th of November 1997 appeared on the official market of Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Quality Management System is implemented according to ISO 9002 and ISO 14001. Actually our shareholders are: Impexmetal SA, Roman Krzysztof Karkosik, PZU Życie SA, Pekao OFE, State Treasury.
We specialize in: many kinds of tubes:
- copper tubes
- copper tube general use
- prods flat steel, and profiles of copper
- copper-nickel tubes
- bronze bars and tubes
- brass and bronze molding
All our products are used in construction industry, electrical engineering, motorization, power engineering, shipbuilding and cooling industry.
Our tradition and experience employees with high skills and high qualifications and with modern technique and technology connection guarantee the highest quality of the production. Our products satisfy the the expectations of our customers. We have many certificates, awards, or recognition and also high ratings marks frome our customers.
|COPPER TUBES - GENERAL PURPOSE||COPPER TUBES - INSTALLATION||COPPER RODS||COPPER THEREOF RODS||BRONZE PIPE||BRASS PIPE||BRASS AND BRONZE CASTING|
COPPER TUBES - INSTALLATION
Implementation of new significant investment within the area of copper tube production, which allows production development, reduction of costs and entering the foreign markets. During 56 years tradition in the area of non-ferrous metals processing HUTMEN S.A. achieved world level quality of the products with Polish, European, and World standards conformity. We create products which satisfy both our Customers and us - the manufacturers, since they are deeds of our minds and our hearts as well.
We offer our product for:
- sanitary water and gas,
- heating systems,
- fire protection systems,
- sewerage systems, ventilation and drainage,
- durability - high resistance to corrosion and long-term mechanical and physical properties
- preventing the bacteria-destroying bacteria in drinking water, and inhibition of their growth
- easy installation, reduced amount of work and the time of installation
- resistance to extreme temperatures (copper tubes can be used in different climatic conditions)
- impermeability poisons, harmful substances, UV radiation
- environmental protection, the copper is completely renewable resource in the secondary processing
We assure our clients of good atmospheric-corrosion resistance and wear resistance, high strength, corrosion and oxidation resistance of our products. , Accordance with norms: PN - EN 1057:1999
We offer copper installation tubes in three states of hardening, with different mechanical and utilities:
- hard (R 290) - sections
- re-crystallized (R 220) - circles
Copper tubes made by Hutmen S.A. have following certificates:
· Polish Register of Shipping Approval Certificate PN-EN 1057
· Certificates: DVGW, RAL, GOST-R
· Authorisation to mark drawn brass rods with a "B" safety mark
· Hygienic Certificate of National Hygienic Dept. for copper installation tubes No. HK/W/1088/01/2002
· Sanitary Certificate of Russia and Ukraine
Advantages of copper plumbing tubes Hutmen ® over other installation materials:
- persistence estimated at more than 100 years
- destruction of bacteria and microorganisms in the water, which is not in the installations of plastics. The bacterium Legionella pneumophila (occurring in networks
- no limit temperature, which in the case of thermal disinfection is a very important advantage. The most effective disinfection carried out at 70 0C, it can not be used for pipes Plastic
- resistance to high temperatures, copper is non-flammable (at 10830C copper melts), and PVC-C material already at 433 0C bursts into flame
- high tensile strength, which for copper in hard condition is 290 MPa, and for PVC-C is only 50 MPa
- 3.5 - times lower thermal expansion coefficient of copper as compared to plastic. This means that one meter pipe with PVC-C when heated at 60 0 C will increase by 2.6 mm, while the copper only by 0.74 mm
- universal elements of the installation of copper - which means that they can be used regardless of which come from the manufacturer. In terms of plastics there is a very large variety of systems, which means that they can not be combined
- over the years, copper plants retain physical and chemical properties. Installation of plastic into a process of aging, which also can be accelerated if there were carried out thermal disinfection.